Tuesday 24 November 2015

Next Gen 17/11/15

Coding

Today the group put the final touches on our simple Unity 3D games after doing the seven tutorials that were set for us. Unfortunately for me the game I made got corrupted and so what I used was nothing more than a prototype of what once was. The basic idea of the game was to get from the beginning to the end of the stage while balancing on the paths and avoiding the spinning obstacles. It still worked however some of the c# script did not,the collision detection did not go through so their was no restart for the level.

As for the current project of unity progress is going well but slower than we hoped. Also I did signed up for helping the hotel app side project with nine others. I should really look up more on how to design and create apps (exclusively for Ipad).

No comments:

Post a Comment