Sunday 13 March 2016

Next Gen 09/03/16 VFX

Since it has been a while since I used Maya and Adobe Premiere I did have to find my bearings again. Today I finished one of the animations in Maya and the main background shots that were shot have been compiled and edited into a single shot that is just above 2 minutes. So it is not long enough that it drags but gives enough time to use the Maya animations without rushing through the shots. Although I did want to use a extra shot when Jacob (the person in the shot) turns around to the camera and give a thumbs up, but it was a test shot, it might not make the final cut. Another issue I have is that since the models in Maya can't be hidden easily, it is annoying to have the blocks drop at the same rate from a origin point that that will not be in front of the filmed shots.

The next step is getting the finished digital shots into Maya and putting the animation in front of it, to match them together in the same shot. As well as that I could add some sound effects (if anyone has played the Spiderman 2 game arcade games you know what I am talking about/somewhat similar to space invaders).

No comments:

Post a Comment